Generally, it is a 3.7-inch smartphone with Android 2.2 (Froyo) OS, latest version of MOTOBLUR, T-Mobile network, and a 1GHz processor. The Cliq 2 has also a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with dual LED flash, automatic focus, and in-phone image editing tools.
Here are my notes on this device: (You can read the CLIQ 2’s details below or check it out on Amazon)
Secondly, 1GHz processor. Basically, it is enough to make the CLIQ 2 snappy and smooth. However, as a matter of fact, the CLIQ 2 doesn’t feel as fast as other Froyo devices. Maybe, it’s because of the MOTOBLUR.
Thirdly, 5MP camera. It proves to be able to produce crisp images with minimal noise and well balanced colors. Certainly, you can’t compare it to the 8MP one.
Fourthly, battery life. Motorola suggests up to 7.9hrs talktime or up to 13 days standby from the CLIQ 2′s battery . Of course, all depends on the way you use it. But, Motorola didn’t make such a suggestion from nonsense certainly.
That’s all from me. You can find this device on Amazon (price from: $0.01, it varies based on service type), and take the following details for more consideration.
- 1 GHz processor speeds up everything–from playing games to watching shows to opening files from work.
- 3.7-inch touchscreen display (480 x 854 pixels) with multi-touch capabilities.
- 5-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, automatic focus, and in-phone image editing tools.
- Video capture capabilities (30 fps capture rate).
- Photo sharing to Facebook, MySpace, Picasa, and Photobucket.
- Music player compatible with MP3, AAC, and WMA formats.
- Video player compatible with MPEG4, H.264/H.263, WMV (v10).
- FM radio.
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile–enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- Text (SMS) and picture/video (MMS) messaging.
- Access to popular instant messaging services.
- Access to personal and work e-mail (supports Microsoft Exchange corporate e-mail).
- Document viewer (Quickoffice, PDF).
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off.
- 3.5mm headset jack.
- The Motorola CLIQ 2 weighs 6.2 ounces and measures 4.2 x 2.3 x 0.5 inches. Its 1420 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 7.9 hours of talk time, and up to 312 hours (13 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies, as well as T-Mobile’s 3G network (1700/2100 MHz).
- Motorola CLIQ 2 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 2 GB microSD card, wired hands-free headset, quick start guide.